Wednesday, April 1, 2009

colors

Yo Yo so freckles has been escaping lately through the holes he's been digging. At first we didn't know why, but yesterday I figured it out. After searching the neighborhood far and wide Ty and I finally found him hiding in this guys backyard. Apparently he's joined a gang. I was wondering where he got that blue bandana he had on the other morning. Well when I finally caught him this time he had a new tat on his front leg, not to mention the brand new piercing in his bottom lip. Teenagers, they think they know everything. He won't even answer to Freckles anymore. Apparently his street name is "Rude dog" and that is all he will answer to anymore. I was wondering how my tennis shoes got up on the telephone wire outside the house. Now I know!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

You weasel. You found a way to work my 7th Grade T-shirts into your post. My mom was too cheap to buy 'Spuds McKenzie' shirts, so I got 'Rude Dog' ones. Classic...

K.Booth said...

Yo frecks...we go'n be down in the hood....tagg'n you in? word.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

It sounds like Freckles, oops I mean "Rude Dog" needs to be shipped off to one of those desert camps for troubled teens....or dogs. Tough Love ya know!

Cindy said...

I'll be happy to rid you of your problem. Your family will never have to know.