Monday, April 27, 2009

Random picture cleanup

Just looking through my phone I found all these random pictures, some of which I'm not sure why they are even there. So here they are in no particular order:


Just a real cool sunset we saw while at Rodondo beach in California. (I know I'm very sensitive that way).


Just a little tip: Don't leave the spray washer unattended around a 4 year old. Chances are everyone within 30 ft. of that 4 year old will end up soaked, as was the case here.



Tristyn loves taking random photos with my phone whenever she gets ahold of it. I never know what will be on there.




Not sure why this is funny to me but I saw this picture of William Shatner sitting on a horse on the cover of some magazine and it struck me funny for some reason.





Ty loves playing with Mr. potato head and then insists that I take pictures of the creations.






Another random photo that I'm not sure how it got on there. I need to stop leaving my phone unattended by the kids. "Why so serious?"







This was taken in Hawaii when the girls thought it would be funny to dress Ty up in a coconut bra. I'm not catching the humor.


















This picture has to do with my obsession with second rate celebrities (i.e. Richard Piatt, Phil Riesen, etc.). I took this at the LAX airport of Kenny Smith (TNT NBA analyst).

No comments: