Friday, April 10, 2009

Nobel peace prize



So I was looking at recent nobel peace prize winners and noticed one that kind of bugged me. In 1997 Al Gore won for his great work at bringing us all to a greater knowledge of global warming. Nice job Al! We're all better off because of your work. I think they should take that away from good ol' Al and give it to whoever came up with DVD players in the car. Talk about peace. As an added bonus they have the cordless headphones so Mom and Dad don't have to listen to the movie they can't see. Now that's true peace! I'd take being in the dark about global warming anyday over not having DVD players in the car....now if we could just figure out a way to fix the "Are we there yet?" question.

4 comments:

K.Booth said...

Duct Tape works well. And Al Gore boy I sure do miss Mr. Personality. I didn't realize he actually ever really won something. Are you sure it wasn't Tipper?? Ha!ha!

p.s Hey do you guys have any mini eggs over @ the VM?.....just curious.

Ferguson Family said...

Real mini eggs? No. We got mini cadbury eggs...they go down a lot smoother.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Amen to the DVD's in cars! I don't know how we ever got along without them! Now if they would sell some kind of over the counter sleeping pills for kids.....that would fix your "Are we there yet?" question.

Cindy said...

I'm going to try giving the little ones a double dose of Benadryl on my way up next week. Seriously.