Monday, April 13, 2009

Redneck ingenuity

Sometimes in life when you are at your most difficult moments the only way to get through them is by returning to your roots. After many tears of frustration, countless scoldings, and general banging of my head against the wall I finally decided to return to my roots to solve the Freckles getting out of the fence problem. My redneck roots that is. We spent a day putting cinder blocks around the bottom of the fence. The only thing missing is some duct tape and a few beer cans. Rednecks can solve any problem as the rest of these photos show. Toilet not comfy enough? Just turn it into a recliner. Having a problem with people breaking into your car? Problem solved. Need a good wedding idea? Just ask a redneck. NO problem is too small. Call me for a free quote, or for the do-it-yourselfer, I'd be happy to offer some low-cost consulting.




















4 comments:

Claudia T said...

hahahaha I hope that solves your Freckles digging problem!

marshfam said...

don't let Rob get any ideas from the toilet...

K.Booth said...

Poor freckles......his home had become his prison. Until one day when he rented a jack hammer from Home depot while Tom and Tracie were away..........that was the day freckles dug a tunnel to china and taught the Chinese how to break free from that great wall. China was never the same. They called it the year of the dog.

Cindy said...

I like it. Maybe when you finally come to visit, you can give me some quotes on a few things.