Monday, July 6, 2009

Work and stuff

Talking yesterday with some friends and the conversation came up about what a blessing it is to be able to work and stuff (see sign below). In this age of entitlement I'm so grateful for parents who taught us that it was a privelege to be able to work, and how to work hard. There are so many great experiences I've had and the chance to meet so many wonderful people that I never would have had were it not for work.


Here's some fun we had at work earlier in the summer at our guest appreciation breakfast.




Sad that so many in the country feel like this...

3 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Love the signs! Its so true, hard work is a blessing that we all need to have in our lives. It builds character! I hope my kids learn that someday!

K.Booth said...

great post!! My boys loved the VM breakfast, such a cool thing to do for your customers!!

Cindy said...

I remember doing all the work and stuff while you guys did nothing. It's a wonder that you turned out at all, but I'm glad to see that you've come to know how to work and stuff.