Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tennis anyone?

After saving forever we finally got the rest of our sport court in yesterday. I've been a little excited to get this in. This is what we call Christmas in July. I've already invited Roger over for a little tennis and D-Will for some hoop...haven't heard back from either one yet, but I'm sure they'll call. So free up your schedules, we're going to have a volleyball/basketball/tennis/badmitton tourney...just make sure to bring your game and your mosquito repellant.



just getting started
laying down the surface









working on the fininshing touches



6 comments:

njfroerer said...

When's the party? We're there! WOW--that looks like a blast.

Mom said...

Wow! I didn't know you were doing that. Congrats! I'm sure it'll get plenty of use.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I'm with Jamie...."When's the Party?" It would be so fun to play couples tennis.....You'd be surprised to see their true competitive colors come out!!!!! Sound familiar?

Tesha said...

my justin will be sooooo jealous! looks fun ~ your spoiled!

Cindy said...

Nice! Looks great!

marshfam said...

I bet that will be fun for you and your friends, im sure this will be like golfing and 4 wheeling too