Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mighty mouse



One of my favorited cartoons as a kid was Mighty Mouse. I marveled at how such a small creature could do such big things. I finally met mighty mouse the other day. After we got home from the uintahs last week we had stopped to dump out the "dump" out of the trailer and I noticed two little eyes staring at me from the grill of the truck. On closer inspection I saw this little guy and his friend hanging out in the grill. They had made it all the way from Whitney reservoir clear back to Ogden. Over two hours of driving. Very impressive. So next time somebody tells you you can't do something think of mighty mouse.

2 comments:

njfroerer said...

Oh--love mighty mouse. I actually hate mice. What did you end up doing good ol' Mighty Mouse and friend? From your picture Mighty Mouse is bigger than the norm. Hey--lets go out to dinner next week. God Bless Mighty Mouse and Tiny Tim.

K.Booth said...

Mighty mouse rocks!!! What a stud of a mouse.