Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blast from the past

For Christmas my Mom gave all of us a DVD and a cd-rom that my Uncle Steve had gone to a lot of time and effort to put together. He took all of Mom's old slides and converted them over so we could all have copies. The first one we got had from 1970-1978. We haven't received the others yet but here are a few pictures from the one we have so far. Thanks Steve for all of your work. We'll be able to treasure these for a long time.


July 1970




Here's some early photos of when I was born.






Richard and I ready for Halloween. You'll notice these costumes get recycled later. (Mom made these for us). I think last year I saw two kids in North Ogden wearing these.









This is where Ty gets it from (running around without his pants on)
Say no to crack!
















Every year for Christmas we would have a re-enactement of the manger scene. I think the only reason we did it was so Dad could get a kick out of painting mustaches on us.





Now you'll notice in this Halloween picture that the cute little bunny that used to be Richards, is now mine. You'll also notice that all my friends have cool costumes such as spider-man, etc. No wonder I had a hard time getting a date that night.












Birthday party. Can you guess which one is Brandon?







Rob joins the family. Nice couch huh?












6 comments:

K.Booth said...

Hey Fergusons it is the Boofs (that is how the neighbor girls says our name). I found you on the "chucky's bride post" over @ the Froerers. Love this post............classic. I can't figure out which one is brandon in the birthday party picture. Hope you guys are staying out of trouble.

K.Booth said...

It is me again. I just have to ask, what is hanging on the wall in the birthday party picture??? It has totally peaked my curiousity.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hanging on the wall is the extremely attractice frying pan clock we got for our wedding. I don't think they make them anymore, so you are out of luck if you wanted one.

Cindy said...

Hey! I didn't get a DVD. Maybe it's on the way. Love it though, I think it's great!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Tom, you spoiled the surprise for Cindy. By the way--I meant "attractive" on my last post. Why doesn't this thing have spell-check?

Brandon said...

Ferg,

I remember my mom always dressed me in those types of shirts, until she heard that kidnapers use the name on the back as a device to do thier kidnapping. Thus ended our trips to The Shirt Shack on 2nd Street.