Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daddy Daughter Day

Tuesday was a fun opportunity for me to spend the entire day with Tristyn. In the morning she had a field trip with her class up to the environmental center. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was up there with my class. We were able to go cross-country skiing, which was Tristyn's favorite, and snow shoeing. They fed us a hearty school lunch in between. That night Cream of Weber took us to the Jazz game, and since Tracey was working I got to take Tristyn with me.


The weather was perfect, it was a beautiful day outside.

Chillin' at lunch





Snow shoeing experts










It was the Jazz bear's birthday so there were some mascots from other teams that came to the game. Tristyn got to meet the one from Minnesota.



The only bad part about the day was the Jazz losing. It was sure fun to spend the day with my little girl (who suddenly isn't so little anymore).


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Tristyn has soom cool field trips. That sounds fun. I remember going to that place as a kid.
BTW I didn't appreciate the comment you left on my last post. That was only a 6 month phase.

K.Booth said...

This looks like a fun day!!!

njfroerer said...

Okay--I am officially jealous. What a fun trip! I still am going to have to get a spray on tan before we go out with you guys.