Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh beautiful.....


My old buddy John called me up and asked me to go 4-wheeling with him Friday, so I was able to take off half a day and head up in the mountains. I was surprised how much snow there was up there already. I'm also always surprised at just how beautiful the mountains are. It certainly brought to mind that song "America the beautiful", as we looked over the snow filled mountains. We are so blessed to be able to enjoy God's wonderful creations in this wonderful nation. I hope I can always remeber the sacrifices of the many women and men who have given so much so that we may enjoy the things that sometimes I take for granted.








(Sidenote: BYU 41 SDSU 12)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm not sure I believe that you go to work. It looks like you're always partying.
Those are pretty pictures.
Tell the kids hi. We'll see you in a few weeks.
Love Ya.