Monday, November 24, 2008

Nothing heals a broken heart like......

After the BYU debacle Saturday night (I still suspect sabotage, the wrong person wore red underwear or something), I needed something to get me through the next 24 hrs. and heal my broken heart (I know Dad, it's just a game and life does go on thankfully). What better than a little Wii time. We broke out the Wii and played a little sports package where I could take advantage of the kids ( I took out some aggression by knocking Tristyn out in boxing, I feel tough now). We followed that up the next day with some family guitar hero time. It may take a few more sessions of this type of therapy to get back to normal (I plan on beating Ty in tennis today), but hey whatever it takes right.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your psyche can get back to normal before the self-esteem of your children is completely crushed(like BYU)! What happened, anyway?