Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Air bud?


I hesitate posting this one, but it's always nice knowing your children have tender hearts('cause honestly some days you wonder). I was in the other room doing some vacuuming (yes mother all your efforts paid off) when all of a sudden I heard this hysterical crying coming from our bedroom. Ty was in there on our bed watching Air Bud for the first time and I thought maybe he'd fallen off of the bed, or jumped into the ceiling fan, or ..... I ran in there and he was just fine physically but apparently Air Bud had gotten lost on the show and Ty was so upset it took a couple of minutes for him to settle down to be able to tell me what had happened. I couldn't help it I had to record it(the video quality didn't turn out too good because I took it on my phone, but you get the idea). Then to top it off, later that day when Tristyn got home from school she wanted to watch it and again I was in the other room (probably mopping or something) and I hear this snuffling coming from the bedroom. I walk down and this time Tristyn is in tears at the same point in the show that had Ty in hysterics. She wouldn't let me take her picture though. So the moral of the story is if you haven't seen Air Bud, take a box of tissues with you when you do.

(Sidenote: JAZZ 6-1)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Funny....or sad? Either way, it's cute. Sometimes Ty reminds me of Spencer, so good luck with that.
Ben has been into Airbud 3(World Pup)lately. It's one of those movies you watch and you're embarrassed for the actors. Maybe Airbud 1 isn't as bad?

Anonymous said...

How cute! To have such a tender heart like that is so sweet. What happens to guys as they grow up--they think it's not cool to cry. Well, I think it is!