Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkinaze



With Tracey gone on her semi-annual scrapbooking getaway, the kids and I decided to head down the road to the pumpkinaze. We all had a good time going down the slide and getting dirty. We even made it through the corn-maze without too much trouble. The kids favorite part was the slide. I didn't think that they would ever tire of going down it, but they finally had their fill. The best part was that Ty was free because he is still 3 yrs. old. I guess that wasn't the best part, it was just being able to spend some time together. I'm already looking forward to next year (other than I will have to pay for Ty to get in). Too bad they can't stay little forever, I guess that is why we always need to enjoy the time we get when we get it.




Looking for buried treasure!











1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wish we had something like that around here. Sounds fun.
BTW I fixed your settings, Mom can comment now.