Monday, October 13, 2008

Friday Night lights



Most guys when they think of "Friday night lights", they think of football. Well this is only the case half of the time. Tracey was good enough to go to the BYU football game with me last Friday night so I thought it would be only fair to accompany her to her version of "Friday night lights", which happened to be a Reba McEntire- Kelly Clarkson concert. She had been hinting about how fun that would be, so I surprised her with tickets. She has always loved Reba (if you look closely in the picture that is her on the front row swinging a bra). I went for the people watching experience. There were people from every walk of life (some of which was a painful walk). The two guy "friends" that sat next to us was an extra special treat. Overall I will have to admit it was a fun evening, although I think I still prefer the guy version of "Friday night lights"( however I can't wait to wear my new Kelly Clarkson t-shirt).

(Sidenote: BYU 21 UNM 3)

No comments: