Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Basketball time

We recently had a basketball hoop installed in the back yard. The kids have loved it so far. It provides a great place to ride scooters and bikes, and even shoot some hoop every now and again. Dad looks forward to lots of fun times with the kids, shooting hoop and creating some memories. Those are some of my favorite memories, shooting hoop next door at the neighbors with my Dad or friends in the neighborhood. We hope to get many fun hours of use out of the new hoop. (Plus it makes you feel really good lowering the hoop enough to dunk on your kids).

2 comments:

marshfam said...

time to break in the court before it gets cold!!!

Rob

Cindy said...

Like I said before, maybe you should invite us over to your happenin' house.
I'm sure the boys would love to play some ball. It's in their genes...you know what an awesome ball player I am. Remember when I almost made the Jr. High team?