Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Joy in the journey"

President Monson's recent counsel to "find joy in the journey", is the inspiration for this posting. It seems like it's the little things in life that bring the most joy, such as carving a silly face in a pumpkin. Children seem to have that innate ability to find such joy. When is the last time any of us have ran around the house naked, with only our pants on our head? ( O.K. maybe that's not a good idea for some of us.) The video is a scene that I often come home to. Ty singing dancing queen or some other musical rendition at the top of his lungs. I hope I can do a better job finding joy in the journey. I just don't know if it will be with my pants on my head (:







5 comments:

marshfam said...

Wow, Ty!! Where do we buy concert tickets?

A&AWilcox said...

I don't know what you guys think about a duet, but mattea is getting pretty good and Ty has the voice for show biz

Claudia T said...

If they had 'toddler Idol' he should be on it! Super cute!

Cindy said...

Ty is so dang cute! I hope he doesn't grow out his love for singing. He'll be the star of your primary program.

Anonymous said...

You're right about the little things that bring joy into our lives. Children and their ways are so precious! Love Ty's singing! And he is still cute whether his pants are on his head or on his behind.