Thursday, February 26, 2009

That's just wrong

I was looking through the cd's with our old family pictures that my uncle made for us and I couldn't help but notice something familiar about these pictures. The bottom one and the top one are about ten years apart. The little mouse appears in all three, each time a little more faded. The bunny comes into play twice. Then there is the clown. Sorry Mom but that's just wrong to dress your little boy in that (my brother Rob). Don't get me wrong, you did a great job on the cosume, but that's just not cool. No wonder he came back that night with a black eye. (sorry Mom I couldn't help but poke fun, I love you though)



The great mystery is why the cat only appeared once.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least none of my boys wanted to dress up in a Cinderella costume! The costumes we had were generic.
One mouse fits all. I guess I have to admit, though, that I was never "cool" or even knew what things were "cool." Still don't, unfortunately. Oh well, who would you tease if I were cool? Love ya!

Cindy said...

I don't know why you're complaining. Look how cute you were as a mouse. Plus, clowns are scary, perfect for Halloween.