Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blood brothers


I was listening to a cd on the way to work yesterday, and this song came on entitled "blood brothers". I couldn't help but laugh as it took me back to when I was a kid. I couldn't have been more than 7 or 8 at the time. My friends and I (I think it was Mason, Budge, and I) had just watched a movie where these two guys (I think one was native American) wanted to be blood brothers so they had cut their wrists and bound them together for a period of time, and were then blood brothers. Well that sounded cool to us, but we couldn't muster up the courage to cut our wrists. Instead we all found a scab to pick and rub together for a while so we could be blood brothers. I was laughing for the whole song. Good times. I just wish I could remember the name of that show.....If anyone remembers it, let me know.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I always knew there was something not right with you.

Brandon said...

I remember it. I can't recall if I participated, or just watched. I think it was you and Mark the Shark...