Tuesday, April 6, 2010

weekend highlights

We spent the weekend down in St. George where we were able to spend some time with family and celebrate Easter. Here's a few pictures from the fun we had. Coloring some Easter Eggs.




Getting ready for the "massive" Easter egg hunt. You know it's massive when all the kids have garbage sacks instead of baskets.



Finishing up the egg hunt.




Hanging out at the pool.





I somehow became a surfboard for the duration of my time in the pool.






I got this birthday basket right before I left. I got a kick out of this t-shirt that I got. (As if that ring in my nose wasn't evidence enough). (;








4 comments:

marshfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marshfam said...

The shirt is a total crack up! But the consensus is that you guys play too much and we're all jealous ("we" being me and Kaylee). Glad you had a good time!

K.Booth said...

K.......I am loving the garbage bags........that is hilarious. The carver compound might need to up the game next year!

Claudia T said...

Love the shirt!