Thursday, June 4, 2009

Salty's?

Last night we had t-ball pictures with Tristyn's team. Nothing too complicated right? I mean you can't really screw up a team photo with a bunch of innocent girls can you? As we were taking the pictures I started chuckling because I was reminded of a just such a thing back in 2004. I was running late as I got home late from work so in my hurry to get to the pictures I just grabbed a t-shirt and threw it on as I race out the door. Notice the name of our team- the princess team. Now from afar things look just fine but keep in mind this is a photo of a photo so as you get a closer look you'll understand the problem.
Here you get a better idea. A little background on the shirt is Tracey bought it for me without even thinking that what was written on the shirt may be taken the wrong way. Why I kept the shirt I'm not sure, but let's get a closer look shall we.
On this last picture you can see the concern I had when I realized that was the shirt I wore to the pictures. The problem is I didn't even realize it until one of the Dad's pointed it out to me after we got the pictures back. He came up to me and said, "Nice shirt in the picture. What are you some kind of pervert?" The worst part is in the fine print that you can't read to well because it's blurry, but it says "located next to chubbys foot longs". Needless to say I don't have the shirt anymore. Not to mention I still get some funny looks from some of the parents of those girls. Not my brightest moment.



4 comments:

njfroerer said...

Oh--Tom, Nick and I can't stop laughing. "Mr. Salty's nut shack" I always knew you had it in ya. You should sell those t-shirts at the VM.

Cindy said...

This is no surprise to those of us who know you well.

Unknown said...

Hilarious!! I am laughing so hard at the "grab a sack!" tag line.....What store was this shirt purchased at??

Claudia T said...

hahahaha too funny!