Monday, June 1, 2009

Nightmares





So I keep having this recurring nightmare every third night or so. It goes kinda like this: I wake up, get showered, eat breakfast and then walk outside to leave for work. As I walk outside I take a look at the lawn as I always do and the lawn is full of hundreds of Dandelions. I'm completely frustrated because I've spent so much time and effort making sure that I don't have dandelions. Then I spend the rest of the dream stressing out about how I'm going to get rid of the dandelions. I'm requesting any with dream interpretating skills to help me understand my recurring nightmare. Why does it keep coming back? Why dandelions? Why not some other weed? Please help.

4 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Hmmmmm, it sounds like you have some unresolved issues in your life that needs attention. And the reason its dandelions is because its that time of year where they pop up on everyones lawn and they are like a blemish to your hard work. So...it's time to come clean....what are you hiding? Okay okay, I watch a little too much Opera!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Oh Man, How I wish there was a way to delete a missed spelled word. For instance, Oprah, not Opera!!!!

Brandon said...

Ferg,

You are experiencing delayed trauma caused by years of being forced to manicure your dad's lawn by hand. All those hours spent on your hands and knees, searching out and then plucking the tiniest of weeds, has made your personal Hell manifest itself in the form of suburban hygeine. You will continually obsess with this issue, and one day force your own son into the same kind of servitude. It is a viscous cycle that can't be broken. Just go with it; it could be worse. One day I'll start laying all my personal psychosis on you...

Cindy said...

I like Brandon's theory. Makes sense.