Saturday, March 21, 2009

swimsuit party

Tracey recently had a swimsuit/jean/purse party, which I guess is becoming more and more common these days. I felt the guys were getting left out so I decided to get in on the craze and hold our own swimsuit party. A great time was had by all. We had hamburgers and washed cars. I couldn't believe the amount of gear we moved. We even had wallets, zebra striped, leopard spots, alligator skin, etc. My only regret is that we didn't do it sooner. Here's a few pictures showing some of the fun that we all had. Thanks for everyone that came and helped make it a success.

5 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Tom that is so disgusting! I don't think anyone dares to make a comment! I am starting to think that you might be a long lost son of Dave Carver..... Btw, I was at that party and I don't remember seeing you men in swimsuits washing cars......

Cindy said...

Jason wants to know why he wasn't invited.

Anonymous said...

Tom - I've got to return the banana hammock - it just doesn't fit! Your sizing guide was all wrong.....

K.Booth said...

I didn't know you had a brother.......ha!ha! This picture is really making me want photoshop......so many faces that you could put on that body.

K.Booth said...

Hey, Chad wants to know if that swimsuit comes in blue?