Monday, December 15, 2008

Beauty and the Beast!


Tracey and Tristyn had a girls night out they'd been planning for about a week, so I had a fun night planned for Ty and I. A night full of wrestling and watching the Jazz and any other sports program we could find. As I got home I found out that Tyler and Carrie needed a little help with the kids until they got home, so plans had to change a little. Ty was more than excited that his cousins got to come over, and I was excited that he was excited. I wasn't quite sure what to do for entertainment so we pulled out the ol' karaoke machine which turned out to be a great decision. Ty and Kailee kept themselves busy with that for a while, so that meant two kids down only one to keep an eye on. That is when I captured this little gem of a duet. It ended up being a lot of fun, and later we even added more kids to the party as Tera and the twins stopped by. Ty had a blast playing with his cousins and the Jazz lost anyway so it all turned out good!

No comments: