Monday, September 29, 2008

Things that make you go "hmmm..."



With the elections coming up I'm a little concerned about how things are going in this world. So I posted a few pictures that have concerned me lately. The first is just down right disturbing, and I really hesitate to even comment on. The second is an example of the barbie carnage that is often found around our house lately. Ty has gotten in the habit recently of getting out Tristyns' stash of barbies and then leaving them lying around the house with no clothes. I'm not sure what concerns us more the fact that he's playing with the barbies, or the fact that he loves to undress them. We kind of have mixed emotions on that one. The third picture is of a bumper sticker that was parked at the store. Who drives around with "Hey little girl, want a cookie" in their windshield? (It should also be noted that there was also an "Obama '08" bumper sticker on the same vehicle). Anyway, I guess I better go check our food storage!



No comments: