Friday, May 21, 2010

Hugs

So we have this little thing at our house that when the kids are fighting they have to go sit in the corner together and hug. It's quite humorous really. Tristyn hates it and Ty loves it. So while they are hugging Ty will antagonize Tristyn even more so that more time gets added on. Tristyn wouldn't even look at me because she was crying, while Ty couldn't stop grinning. This little hug session lasted around 11 minutes from the original 5 because of the extra antagonizing. I had to walk into the other room because I couldn't stop laughing at the difference in the two attitudes. Now if only this would work for Tracey and I.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I think I'm going to have to try that on my boys. It would be entertaining if nothing else.

marshfam said...

Yeah... I want to see photos of the Tom/Tracey hug sessions...

Cindy said...

So I've started doing this with the older 2. I told them if they don't stay hugging the whole time, they'll have to move to the front yard and hug. And to top it off, I make them kiss each other on the cheek when they're done. Love it.

A&AWilcox said...

I am thrilled to hear this new parenting skill WE WILL BE TRYING It ( hopefully they will not draw blood)