Monday, November 16, 2009

special...or something


It's a long standing rule in the Ferguson household that the guest bathroom is just that..for guests only. The kids have been told time and again not to use that bathroom because it's for "special" people. Well the other day I was in the kitchen and had a mother nature emergency and the closest bathroom was the guest bathroom. As I was in there I heard the pitter-patter of little feet coming down the hall when who should appear but Ty. He looked at me with an angry look and then asked in a very stern voice, "What are you doing? What, do you think you're special or something?" It took me a while to stop laughing. It's pretty bad when a man can't feel comfortable in a bathroom in his own home.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Way to go Ty! It's a good thing we have kids to remind us that we're nothing special.

K.Booth said...

Hilarious!!!