Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas wish list


With Thanksgiving getting closer it's time to turn our thoughts to Christmas wishes. Brandon Mason showed me this unique gift the other day and I just wanted to put this out there for anyone that was struggling with an idea. Why not go with the Obama chia pet. No joke here, it's the gift that keeps on giving all year long. The best thing about the Obama chia is that you never have to water it. It simply takes the water from all the other plants in the house. So for that hard to buy for person that you just have a hard time figuring out what to give, get the obama chia...it's sure to make the best gift of the season.

3 comments:

K.Booth said...

I always thought that guy was doing weed.

njfroerer said...

Here is another suggestion...Nick and I are real big on the "Snuggies." Have you see them on commercials? They are so dang funny looking. I was thinking of getting him one, but now I might just have to get the Obama Chia. I think he'd like both actually. He could wear the Snuggie while watching the Chia grow.

Cindy said...

Tom, you could have just told me you wanted one of these for Christams. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you're a closet Obama fan.