Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beauty hurts



I was at Tristyns soccer practice the other night and one of Tristyns friends Mom came up to me laughing about something that had happened at her house while Tristyn was over playing. I guess Tristyn had on some of her new fancy shoes that she was trying to break in and she was walking around in obvious discomfort. As she passed this Mom overheard her saying to herself "beauty hurts, beauty hurts" over and over. I don't know where she heard that but yes I guess sometimes beauty hurts sweetheart. I got a good laugh out of that one. We love our little princess!

(sidenote: #3 Oklahoma 13, BYU 14)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Somebody has trained her well.

Grandma Gayle said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder--or so they say. Tristyn is just naturally beautiful. She doesn't need any help! Those shoes don't make her any prettier than she already is.

K.Booth said...

No pain.....no gain....ha!ha! Great story!

Claudia T said...

Beauty hurts is right! Just ask poor little Anna who got her ears pierced yesterday :(

p.s. Go Cougars! :)