Friday, August 14, 2009

Fruit pizza, what the....

The other night Tracey made this wonderful fruit pizza. It had some great fresh fruit toppings such as Kiwi...

...and pineapple
and it was quite the treat. The kids had never had this before and as Tracey was dishing it out she put a slab of it on Ty's plate...


Ty looked at it and then looked at us and said "what the hell is that?" I had to walk out of the room so he wouldn't see me laughing. You just don't expect certain things coming out of such a small "innocent" mouth. Who knows where he came up with that. We tried to ignore it so he wouldn't keep saying it. I can just see him saying it in the next sharing time. It was a great treat however, even if Ty didn't know what the ____ it was.


5 comments:

marshfam said...

I don't believe your "Who knows where he came up with that". Austin likes to say "What the ______" and I'll tell you there is no doubt in my mind where he came up with it. Definitely his daddy that's sitting in the corner of the room laughing hysterically.

Cindy said...

Oh right! Like we don't know where that came from! Kind of like how you taught my kids to say bastard.

Ferguson Family said...

That is so not true Cindy. HE said it unprovoked by anybody. I have several eyewitness accounts proving it.

K.Booth said...

I can already tell Ty and I are going to get along just fine!

Claudia T said...

hahahaha the things our kids say! That pizza looks awesome though! Did it have cheese in it w/ the fruit? You'll have to email me Tracey's recipe :)

-claudia