Wednesday, January 6, 2010

brick breaker madness


So I started playing this stupid game on my phone called "brick breaker" which I am now horribly addicted to for some unknown reason. Some of the side effects are 1. NEVER being satisfied with the results...kind of like a hummingbird always looking for a flower, but never finding it. 2. Dead legs every time I come out of the bathroom. 3. The realization that I may need to attend anger management courses every time I lose. 4. The discouragement of realizing I'm an addict of something. I'm looking in to some online BBA classes (brick-breakers anonymous) but no luck so far. Somebody please help!

4 comments:

marshfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marshfam said...

If you do find a treatment program maybe you could mention it to Rob for his Jazz addiction

njfroerer said...

Hey--not to change the subject of your Brick addiction, but your family picture is so cute. We are ready for a night out---maybe next weekend??? But, maybe you'll be too busy playing your brick game. Call us

Cindy said...

My kids could solve that very easily for you. Do you have any idea how many phones we've been through? Let Weston or Ben get a hold of your phone for a few minutes, and problem solved. Just make sure the new phone you pick out has no games included.