Tuesday, December 8, 2009

California Thanksgiving

Over Thanksgiving all of Tracey's family on her Mom's side headed down to California to spend the holiday together. We had a great time and was able to do a lot of fun things. Here's a few pictures from all the fun we had.
Going for a bike ride.

Tracey and the kids were able to spend a little time down at the beach.


The kids had a great time swimming in Aunt Fawna's pool.



Aunt Fawna rented a blowup jungle gym for Thanksgiving for all the kids. They had a blast playing in that all day.




We had a blast at Sea World!




















High five Jessey!








Ty loves Buzz.









Waiting in one of the many lines. Overall they weren't all that bad however.











Ty was blushing the whole time.
























I don't know about the "happiest place on earth" but it sure was a lot of fun.












3 comments:

Cindy said...

The lines weren't that bad? Were you there on Thanksgiving day? It was horrible the one year we did that.
I'm totally jealous of the warm weather. I HATE WINTER!!!

njfroerer said...

Oh--I'm still jealous of your trip. I can tell from the pics it was a fun trip. I'm glad that you guys had such a great time. How do I get an aunt like Fawna?

K.Booth said...

I will trade you Aunt Fawna for uncle Russ.
Looks like a great trip!