Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting on a woman...

Tracey left today with her sister, sister-in-laws, aunt, and mom to go to Hawaii. Mr. Mom time has begun. I've been with the kids alone before, just never this long. Not sure what to do with myself exactly. I've been practicing my peanut butter and jelly skills, but the kids are already sick of that. Good thing for restaurants. I keep looking at the page long list that was left, but it just leaves me confused. Ty's concerned that I don't sing as good as Mom. Tristyn is concerned that I don't do anything as good as Mom. I'm concerned that I may mess the house up too much (among other things). So here we are all waiting on a woman...so have fun, but hurry home. Anybody seen my apron? What's that stain on the couch? (just kidding)

2 comments:

marshfam said...

It's a good thing Tristyn is old enough to do her own hair.

Claudia T said...

Good luck!